Monday, April 22, 2013

Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Kinetic Typography

Phoenix Rises with some kicking notifications:
I haven't been procrastinating this week!
I've been working on Graphic Designs and this nice little project arrived.
For little under a week at 168 hours working time, I've finished this Kinetic Typography.

----------
Artist: Jet
Song: Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Album: Get Born (2003)
Clip: Ian Effendi






--------------

Haven't heard of Typography before? Or Kinetic Typography.
Check it here.                                         And here, respectively.

---------------

Hey, guys. If you haven't checked out my Youtube channel I strongly suggest it. I don't just do songs!

rimij405 --

Want a sneak peak? - Here's my logo:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comments. Rather, direct your creativity into giving me helpful and useful advice. Thank you.

Comment Please :)

***